About the Book
A beautiful, colorful, inspired guide to help anyone bring joy and whimsy into their lives with stylish projects, from home decor to food to fashion, from the popular Oh Joy blogger and Pinterest sensation.
Thirteen million Pinterest members look to Joy Cho, a designer, blogger, mother, and founder of the Oh Joy blog, for creative inspiration. Now, she builds on that success to offer a cornucopia of new ideas in this simple yet sophisticated full-color book. Following the unique aesthetic and joyful tone of her blog, Oh Joy! shows you how to add style, detail, color, flavor, and bliss to your daily life.
For Joy, it's the small things that can make a big impact, like decorating cakes with fun toppers, or brightening your home with vibrant pops of color. Joy wants to help you make your world a happier, prettier place and her boundless enthusiasm is infectious. Oh Joy! is packed with quick, easy, and fun projects and fabulous notions for:
- Fashion: tips for mixing patterns or finding unique pieces at vintage stores
- Décor: make your own wallpaper and use artificial flowers in unexpected ways
- Entertaining: suggestions for quirky centerpieces and photo booth backdrops
- Food: Recipes for striped cakes, surprise confetti cookies, and other bite-sized foods
- Gifts: Spread the joy with personalized lottery tickets and pop-up wrapping paper
Incorporate beauty into the things you do—make your everyday life feel more colorful, fresh, and fun—and get an intimate, gorgeous look into the world of Joy Cho with Oh Joy!
Educator and Librarian Resources
- ISBN: 9780062344489
- ISBN 10: 006234448X
- Imprint: William Morrow
- On Sale: 04/07/2015
- Pages: 256
- List Price: 34.50 CAD
- BISAC1: HOUSE & HOME / Decorating
- BISAC2: COOKING / General
- BISAC3: SELF-HELP / General