Authors and Agents:
Permissions Guidelines provides details required before written permission to reprint or reproduce HarperCollins books can be requested.
Teachers and Academics:
Desk and Examination Copies. Academics, for desk/examination copies only please email us for information ; as well as fees and forms for requesting examination copies when considering HarperCollins books for course adoption.
Click here for our Desk & Examination Copy Request Policy.
Rosalyn Steele, Sales Director, Library and Academic Markets, is a proud member of the Dewey Diva and Dudes. See her recent picks here:
Adult, Fall 2014
Kids & Teens, Fall 2014
Adult, Summer 2014
Kids & Teens, Summer 2014
Adult, Spring 2014
Kids & Teens, Spring 2014
Subsidiary Rights. This page offers contact information for our sub agents worldwide, together with our most recent foreign rights guides.
Catalogues: View and download PDFs of our catalogues by clicking these links:
- Fall 2014 HarperCollinsCanada catalogue
- Fall 2014 HarperCollins U.S. catalogue
- Fall 2014 HarperCollins U.S. Children's catalogue
- Fall 2014 HarperCollins U.K. catalogue
- Fall 2014 HarperCollins U.K. Children's catalogue
- Fall 2014 Pan Macmillan catalogue
- Fall 2014 Pan Macmillan Children's catalogue
- Fall 2014 HarperCollins Christian Publishers catalogue
- Fall 2014 Boom! Adult catalogue & Kids catalogue
- Fall 2014 Usborne catalogue
- Fall 2014 ATK catalogue
- Fall 2014 ChiZine catalogue
- 2013 Collins English Language Teaching catalogue
- 2013 Collins Dictionary & Language Learning catalogue
Latest Releases: The most recent online listing of new titles.
Contact The Sales Department : For any sales inquiries (account information, co-op and bookseller policies), please email our sales department.
The Press: For any press inquiries, please email our publicity department.
Sell What You Love: The HarperCollins Canada Handselling Award
Whether fiction or non-fiction, biography or self-help, a first-time novelist or seasoned classic, expose readers to talent on the page. This biannual award recognizes outstanding achievements in the hand-selling of HarperCollins titles with $500 cash for the season’s top handseller and $1000 co-op for the winning bookstore. Visit the page for more information and email any submissions to HandsellingAward@HarperCollins.com.
Online reviewers: If you are an online reviewer looking for review copies please email us for information.
For Client Publishers websites visit: Pan Macmillan UK, Zondervan, Avatar Press, and America's Test Kitchen.
For Distribution Clients please visit: D&M Publishers Inc, and Anansi.
Check back as we continue to add new tools and resources to HarperCollins Services.