About the Book
No-nonsense advice from the star of HGTV’s Holmes Makes It Right and Holmes Inspection
- Why are my windows fogging up?
- What can I do about a squeaky floor?
- Why is my bedroom so much colder than the rest of the house?
- Are tankless water heaters worth the money?
From top to bottom, outside to inside, Mike answers homeowners’ most common questions and provides solutions for everyday problems. Mike also offers trusted advice on maintenance—including instructions for repairs and projects that homeowners can tackle themselves. Packed with colour photographs, handy tips and sidebars, The Holmes Manual is a must-have guide for every homeowner.
Educator and Librarian Resources
- ISBN: 9781443422376
- ISBN 10: 1443422371
- Imprint: Collins
- On Sale: 06/03/2014
- Pages: 304
- List Price: 34.99 CAD
- BISAC1: HOUSE & HOME / General