But it doesn't have to be deadly--now there is a way to halt the progression of the disease and reverse its effects. The Diabetes Cure
gives you the means to cure yourself using hydroxycitric acid--an over-the-counter natural compound known as HCA.
- 16 million people in the United States suffer from diabetes (90 to 95 percent of these cases are type 2 diabetes).
- 2,200 people are diagnosed with diabetes in the United States each day, and 798,000 will be diagnosed this year.
- Worldwide, 120 million people suffer from diabetes-that number is expected to double over the next thirty years.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of new cases of blindness in people between the ages of twenty and seventy-four. Anywhere from 12,000 to 24,000 people lose their sight each year because of diabetes.
- Each year 56,000 amputations are performed because of nerve damage caused by the disease.