About the Book
A gorgeous summer read to escape with this summer!
Three women throw caution to the wind and move from England to run a B&B on a Greek island.
They’ve all reached a point in their lives when they need a change – one divorced, one empty nester, one made redundant from the job she’s held since leaving school many moons ago.
The move tests their friendship to the limits, brings errant husbands running, and offers new opportunities for love. Each of the women go through their own metamorphosis, but will they choose to stay in Greece when the holiday season winds down?
Educator and Librarian Resources
- ISBN: 9780008236755
- ISBN 10: 0008236755
- Imprint: Avon
- On Sale: 10/10/2017
- Pages: 336
- List Price: 16.99 CAD
- BISAC1: FICTION / Contemporary Women
- BISAC2: FICTION / Humorous / General
- BISAC3: FICTION / Romance / Romantic Comedy
- BISAC4: FICTION / Romance / Holiday
- BISAC5: FICTION / Romance / Contemporary