About the Book
In the Sunday Times bestseller, Fast Days & Feast Days, Elly Pear shared a collection of the delicious, nutritious recipes she enjoyed while successfully following a 5:2 way of eating. In Let’s Eat, she embarks on life after 5:2.
Incorporating everything she has learnt, as well as feedback from her fans, she shares over 100 new recipes all centring around vegetables, grains, pulses and dairy. Her approach to food and cooking remains unchanged, with a continued focus on fresh flavours, interesting textures and a strong garnish game to boot. Crucially, Elly believes that food should be simple and special, whatever the occasion – the two go hand-in-hand.
Let’s Eat contains everything you need to know to enjoy incredible meat-free dishes in a straight forward, cost-effective way. You don’t need a stand mixer, a huge processor or oodles of obscure ingredients. These are the cookery building blocks which will help you try new things, mix it up and feel confident in the kitchen. Elly covers:
• Batch cooking, where you’ll learn how a little advance preparation can make for effortless dinners, whatever day of the week.
• Freezeable dishes, where Elly provides 4 innovative ways to use your defrosted portions. Repetitive leftovers are a thing of the past.
• Quick and easy menus containing curated sets of recipes perfectly suited to a whole host of occasions, whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, a brunch party or weeknight family teatime.
Elly appreciates the challenges of being a modern cook. Hers is simple, tasty food – that sort that you can cook day-in, day-out, with ease. It’s nutritious but not spotless, and always brings joy.
Educator and Librarian Resources
- ISBN: 9780008219529
- ISBN 10: 0008219524
- Imprint: Harper Thorsons
- On Sale: 06/15/2017
- Pages: 256
- List Price:
- BISAC1: COOKING / Health & Healing / Weight Control
- BISAC2: COOKING / Vegetarian
- BISAC3: COOKING / Specific Ingredients / Seafood
- BISAC4: HEALTH & FITNESS / Diet & Nutrition / Weight Loss