About the Book
Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: GCSE Food preparation and nutrition
First teaching: September 2016 First exams: June 2018
This Food preparation and nutrition Revision and Practice book contains clear and accessible explanations of all the GCSE content, with lots of practice opportunities for each topic throughout.
Based on new research that proves repeated practice is more effective than repeated study, this book is guaranteed to help you achieve the best results.
There are clear and concise revision notes for every topic covered in the curriculum, plus seven practice opportunities to ensure the best results.
• quick tests to check understanding
• end-of-topic practice questions
• topic review questions later in the book
• mixed practice questions at the end of the book
• free Q&A flashcards to download online
• an ebook version of the revision guide
• more topic-by-topic practice and a complete exam-style paper in the added workbook
Educator and Librarian Resources
- ISBN: 9780008166342
- ISBN 10: 000816634X
- Imprint: Collins
- On Sale: 06/15/2017
- Pages: 232
- List Price: 19.99 CAD
- Ages: 14 to 16
- BISAC1: EDUCATION / Secondary
- BISAC2: EDUCATION / Testing & Measurement